You are definitely going to want to make these Sweet & Savory Chocolate Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches for your New Year’s Eve party!
New Year’s Eve is less than a week away, and it’s time to start planning for a dazzling New Year’s Eve party! When I plan any party, I am always looking for quick and easy food to make that is also elegant and delicious! These sweet and savory chocolate peanut butter cracker sandwiches are quick and easy, and look so fancy, your friends will think that you bought them from a gourmet chocolate shop.
Not only do these fun little treats combine two of my favorite things- chocolate and peanut butter, they are so super easy to make! Check out this video to see just how quick they go together:
Check out the recipe and share on Yummly:
- Ritz Crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Make peanut butter cracker sandwiches.
- Melt chocolate in double broiler or in microwave at half power, in 30 second increments.
- Dip Ritz peanut butter sandwiches into melted chocolate, cover completely.
- Place chocolate covered cracker sandwiches on wax paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles as desired.
- Remove from wax paper once chocolate has hardened.
These look and taste amazing and they only take a couple of minutes to make. Because it is New Year’s Eve, I am using gold, silver, and all the glittery sprinkles that I can find. But I love the fact that I can switch up the color of chocolate or the sprinkles that I use and can be festive for any holiday or occasion.
Latest posts by Gina Young (see all)
- 15 Recipes that you will want to make for Easter Brunch - March 15, 2018
- Sweet & Savory Chocolate Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches - December 26, 2017
- 5 Ways to Reduce the Costs of Owning a Car - October 30, 2017