Do you have a great money saving idea—or want to hear what other people are doing to save money and still feel like they are living the good life—even on a budget? It’s that time of the week again: share your latest and greatest posts for money saving ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts, parenting and more on the Share the Wealth Sunday Link Up.
Come visit us on social media and say hi! We’d love to get to know you more! It would be great if you would follow us too:
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Follow your hosts on Facebook and other social media—we want to stay in touch!
- Link your post back to this site so others will know about the party each week!
Eat, Drink, and Save Money: Back to School Teacher Gifts + Free Printable Gift Tag
Fun Money Mom: Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos
Money Savvy Living: Quick & Easy Deli Meat & Veggie Kabobs
Daily Momtivity: Easy Tortilla Rollups
Top Posts from last month’s link up:
4 Ways to Share Your Blog Posts Each Week:
Besides sharing your posts on the Share the Wealth Sunday Link Up each week, we want offer other ways to get more traffic to your articles:
Share the Wealth Facebook Group Page
Have you joined the Share the Wealth Facebook page yet? Come on over and mingle with other bloggers, share your content, find other great content to share and ask questions/get advice. We’d love for you to join us! This is meant to be an interactive group for bloggers… feel free to invite any of your blogger friends!
Beautiful Budget Life Pinterest Group Board
Our brand new blogging community, Beautiful Budget Life, is now LIVE!! And, we have a group Beautiful Budget Life Group Pinterest Board… sooooo, just one more way to share your posts with a bigger audience!
Share the Wealth Pinterest Group Board
Check out our Share the Wealth Pinterest Group Board! Come on over and pin your most recent posts or other great pins that you want to share with the group. This is a great way to get a little boost for some of your pins, but make sure that you return the Pinterest love and pin something from a few other bloggers.
Also, don’t forget to follow your Share the Wealth Sunday hosts on Pinterest too (it makes it so much easier to add you to the group boards!):
Share Your Recent Post to our Blogs’ Facebook Pages!
Yes! Feel free to stop by our Blogs’ Facebook Pages and post your most recent blog articles! Of course, we are commenting, pinning, tweeting and sharing your linked up posts, but now you can just visit our pages on Facebook and post a link to your most recent blog post! We hope that you are already following our Facebook pages, but if not, come on over and follow along and share some of your content too!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this link up:
You can join us now on social media:
Latest posts by Gina Young (see all)
- 15 Recipes that you will want to make for Easter Brunch - March 15, 2018
- Sweet & Savory Chocolate Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches - December 26, 2017
- 5 Ways to Reduce the Costs of Owning a Car - October 30, 2017